We know your life is busy. Between work, school, committee meetings, church, community & sports activities, life can be crazy! We know there are people that are looking for a new place to live but do not have the time to look at different apartments, houses, town homes, duplex or twin homes. We want to make the process easier for you! You can view various units and apply on-line on our web site without having to leave work, home or school. We are in the business of providing homes for people. Here are some things to consider when looking for your new home.
- Set your budget BEFORE you start looking.
- Find out what utilities are paid by the Landlord. Ask what other amenities are included with your rent.
- Ask yourself if the location works for your lifestyle needs. Are you are willing to drive further from necessary destinations to get the price you want…
- Make a list of things you need…(examples: in unit washer/dryer, garage, walk out deck/patio, etc.)
- Make a list of pros and cons of the units you view and compare them.
- Ask about the security deposit and any other possible fees required to move in.
- If you have a pet, ask if there is any pet rent and/or a pet deposit. Is any of the pet deposit nonrefundable? Are there breed or size restrictions?
- Ask about any “move in” specials.
- Make sure the leasing agent or person you speak with is helpful in answering your questions and/or concerns. Remember…this is the person/company you will be working with when you move in.
- Set a goal for how long you want to reside at your new residence. Is your goal to buy a house? To rent a larger unit at some point? Moving costs you money, so find a place that you know you can live in for an extended period of time, should something happen to change your long term plans.
We know there are a lot of choices out there. Just know…we are here to serve your housing needs. We have a variety of prices, housing styles and locations for you to choose from!
Call today! 605-271-HOME